What is CLMLServer.exe? Is CLMLServer.exe spyware or a virus?
How to fix CLMLServer.exe related problems?
1. Run Security Task Manager to check your CLMLServer process
2. Run SpeedUpMyPC to fix related speed issues
3. Run Spyware Doctor to remove persistent malware
Process name: NT CLMLServer
Company: Cyberlink (www.gocyberlink.com)
If you want a detailed security rating about your CLMLServer.exe (and all other running background processes) read the following user opinions, and download the free trial version of Security Task Manager.
Note: Any malware can be named anything - so you should check where the files of the running processes are located on your disk. If a "non-Microsoft" .exe file is located in the C:\Windows or C:\Windows\System32 folder, then there is a high risk for a virus, spyware, trojan or worm infection! Check it out!
Average user rating of CLMLServer.exe: based on 11 votes. Read also the 9 reviews.
751 users ask for this file. 4 users rated it as not dangerous. 2 users rated it as not so dangerous. 3 users rated it as neutral. 2 users rated it as dangerous.
More process information
Is CLMLServer.exe spyware or a virus, trojans, adware or worm? Is there a known CLMLServer.exe error?
- Discussion boards
- Search for spyware
- Spyware Doctor (spyware removal)
- SpeedUpMyPC (cleans, repairs and optimizes your computer)
- Security Task Manager (understand what's running on your computer)