TypingCenter for Windows ranks as one of the most successful tutorials available for learning touch typing. Many educational institutions and businesses offer it as part of their staff development programs.
Using sophisticated and intuitive instructional methods, it motivates beginners to stay engaged, while giving helpful tips based on the student’s performance. Typing Center cannot be beat when it comes to a comprehensive evaluation of achievement based on the goals of a particular lesson—displaying results in both numeric and graphic form—along with a comparison to results of other users.
Practice made fun
TypingCenter’s multiple training methods combine learning, play, and entertainment:
- Lessons that teach new keystrokes based on those already learned
- Concentration on individual fingers
- Ability to practice using any desired text, file or clipboard contents
- 10-minute copy test
It’s not just a matter of typing what’s shown on the screen. All practices offer individual challenges. Typing speed and subject matter can be selected to accommodate your preferences. Games like Hangman and 10-Key allow for a change of pace while learning.
What makes TypingCenter different from other tutorials?
- Easy-to-understand exercises and quick results make Typing Center one of the most successful tutorials for mastering touch typing.
- Ideal for both children and adults
- Ease of use and high performance make learning fun
- Tens of thousands of satisfied users over 20 years are evidence of Typing Center’s success
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Windows Server
- 5 MB free disk space
| neuber.com is safe
Norton™ Safe Web