What is wmiadap.exe? Is wmiadap.exe spyware or a virus?
How to fix wmiadap.exe related problems?
1. Run Security Task Manager to check your wmiadap process
2. Run Windows Repair Tool to repair wmiadap.exe related Windows Errors
3. Run MalwareBytes to remove persistent malware
Process name: WMI or WMI Reverse Performance Adapter Maintenance Utility
Product: Microsoft Windows Operating System
Company: Microsoft (www.microsoft.com)
If you want a detailed security rating about your wmiadap.exe (and all other running background processes) read the following user opinions, and download the free trial version of Security Task Manager.
Note: Any malware can be named anything - so you should check where the files of the running processes are located on your disk. If a "non-Microsoft" .exe file is located in the C:\Windows or C:\Windows\System32 folder, then there is a high risk for a virus, spyware, trojan or worm infection! Check it out!
Average user rating of wmiadap.exe: based on 26 votes. Read also the 19 reviews.
821 users ask for this file. 5 users rated it as not dangerous. 4 users rated it as not so dangerous. 2 users rated it as neutral. 2 users rated it as little bit dangerous. 13 users rated it as dangerous. 8 users didn't rate it ("don't know").
More process information
Is wmiadap.exe spyware or a virus, trojans, adware or worm? Is there a known wmiadap.exe error?
- Discussion boards
- Search for spyware
- MalwareBytes (spyware removal)
- SpeedUpMyPC (cleans, repairs and optimizes your computer)
- Security Task Manager (understand what's running on your computer)