What is uphclean.exe? Is uphclean.exe spyware or a virus?
How to fix uphclean.exe related problems?
1. Run Security Task Manager to check your uphclean process
2. Run Windows Repair Tool to repair uphclean.exe related Windows Errors
3. Run MalwareBytes to remove persistent malware
Process name: User Profile Hive Cleanup Service
If you want a detailed security rating about your uphclean.exe (and all other running background processes) read the following user opinions, and download the free trial version of Security Task Manager.
Note: Any malware can be named anything - so you should check where the files of the running processes are located on your disk. If a "non-Microsoft" .exe file is located in the C:\Windows or C:\Windows\System32 folder, then there is a high risk for a virus, spyware, trojan or worm infection! Check it out!
Average user rating of uphclean.exe: based on 28 votes. Read also the 14 reviews.
898 users ask for this file. 16 users rated it as not dangerous. 4 users rated it as not so dangerous. 4 users rated it as neutral. 2 users rated it as little bit dangerous. 2 users rated it as dangerous.
More process information
Is uphclean.exe spyware or a virus, trojans, adware or worm? Is there a known uphclean.exe error?
- Discussion boards
- Search for spyware
- MalwareBytes (spyware removal)
- SpeedUpMyPC (cleans, repairs and optimizes your computer)
- Security Task Manager (understand what's running on your computer)