What is UnlockerAssistant.exe? Is UnlockerAssistant.exe spyware or a virus?
How to fix UnlockerAssistant.exe related problems?
1. Run Security Task Manager to check your UnlockerAssistant process
2. Run Windows Repair Tool to repair UnlockerAssistant.exe related Windows Errors
3. Run MalwareBytes to remove persistent malware
Process name: UnlockerAssistant.exe
If you want a detailed security rating about your UnlockerAssistant.exe (and all other running background processes) read the following user opinions, and download the free trial version of Security Task Manager.
Note: Any malware can be named anything - so you should check where the files of the running processes are located on your disk. If a "non-Microsoft" .exe file is located in the C:\Windows or C:\Windows\System32 folder, then there is a high risk for a virus, spyware, trojan or worm infection! Check it out!
Average user rating of UnlockerAssistant.exe: based on 46 votes. Read also the 23 reviews.
1845 users ask for this file. 37 users rated it as not dangerous. 3 users rated it as not so dangerous. 5 users rated it as neutral. One user rated it as little bit dangerous. One user didn't rate it ("don't know").
More process information
Is UnlockerAssistant.exe spyware or a virus, trojans, adware or worm? Is there a known UnlockerAssistant.exe error?
- Discussion boards
- Search for spyware
- MalwareBytes (spyware removal)
- SpeedUpMyPC (cleans, repairs and optimizes your computer)
- Security Task Manager (understand what's running on your computer)