What is trillian.exe? Is trillian.exe spyware or a virus?
How to fix trillian.exe related problems?
1. Run Security Task Manager to check your trillian.exe process
2. Run Registry Booster to fix trillian.exe related errors
3. Run Spyware Doctor to remove persistent malware
Process name: Trillian
Product: Chat Client or Trillian or Trillian Pro 3.1 Build or TrillPack v3.1 Final build or Cerulean Studios Trillian
Company: Cerulean Studios (www.ceruleanstudios.com)
If you want a detailed security rating about your trillian.exe (and all other running background processes) read the following user opinions, and download the free trial version of Security Task Manager.
Note: Any malware can be named anything - so you should check where the files of the running processes are located on your disk. If a "non-Microsoft" .exe file is located in the C:\Windows or C:\Windows\System32 folder, then there is a high risk for a virus, spyware, trojan or worm infection! Check it out!
Average user rating of trillian.exe: based on 30 votes. Read also the 15 reviews.
469 users ask for this file. 28 users rated it as not dangerous. 1 user rated it as neutral. 1 user rated it as dangerous.
More process information
Is trillian.exe spyware or a virus, trojans, adware or worm? Is there a known trillian.exe error?
- Discussion boards
- Search for spyware
- Spyware Doctor (spyware removal)
- Registry Booster (cleans, repairs and optimizes your Registry)
- Security Task Manager (understand what's running on your computer)