What is SPMgr.exe? Is SPMgr.exe spyware or a virus?
How to fix SPMgr.exe related problems?
1. Run Security Task Manager to check your SPMgr process
2. Run Windows Repair Tool to repair SPMgr.exe related Windows Errors
3. Run MalwareBytes to remove persistent malware
SPMgr.exe is installed and used on computers from Sony Vaio. This program is part of the power management software on your Sony laptop, and assists in extending the life of your battery. This program should no be stopped or removed.
If you want a detailed security rating about your SPMgr.exe (and all other running background processes) read the following user opinions, and download the free trial version of Security Task Manager.
Note: Any malware can be named anything - so you should check where the files of the running processes are located on your disk. If a "non-Microsoft" .exe file is located in the C:\Windows or C:\Windows\System32 folder, then there is a high risk for a virus, spyware, trojan or worm infection! Check it out!
Average user rating of SPMgr.exe: based on 19 votes. Read also the 11 reviews.
555 users ask for this file. 11 users rated it as not dangerous. 2 users rated it as not so dangerous. 2 users rated it as neutral. 2 users rated it as little bit dangerous. 2 users rated it as dangerous. One user didn't rate it ("don't know").
More process information
Is SPMgr.exe spyware or a virus, trojans, adware or worm? Is there a known SPMgr.exe error?
- Discussion boards
- Search for spyware
- MalwareBytes (spyware removal)
- SpeedUpMyPC (cleans, repairs and optimizes your computer)
- Security Task Manager (understand what's running on your computer)