What is Remind_XP.exe? Is Remind_XP.exe spyware or a virus?
How to fix Remind_XP.exe related problems?
1. Run Security Task Manager to check your Remind_XP process
2. Run Windows Repair Tool to repair Remind_XP.exe related Windows Errors
3. Run MalwareBytes to remove persistent malware
Company: SoftThinks (www.softthinks.com)
Remind_XP.exe is installed as part of the SoftThinks CD Creator. This program reminds you to register your software. It is a non-essential part of your software and can be removed.
If you want a detailed security rating about your Remind_XP.exe (and all other running background processes) read the following user opinions, and download the free trial version of Security Task Manager.
Note: Any malware can be named anything - so you should check where the files of the running processes are located on your disk. If a "non-Microsoft" .exe file is located in the C:\Windows or C:\Windows\System32 folder, then there is a high risk for a virus, spyware, trojan or worm infection! Check it out!
Average user rating of Remind_XP.exe: based on 10 votes. Read also the 7 reviews.
414 users ask for this file. 4 users rated it as not dangerous. 4 users rated it as neutral. One user rated it as little bit dangerous. One user rated it as dangerous.
More process information
Is Remind_XP.exe spyware or a virus, trojans, adware or worm? Is there a known Remind_XP.exe error?
- Discussion boards
- Search for spyware
- MalwareBytes (spyware removal)
- SpeedUpMyPC (cleans, repairs and optimizes your computer)
- Security Task Manager (understand what's running on your computer)