What is pelmiced.exe? Is pelmiced.exe spyware or a virus?
How to fix pelmiced.exe related problems?
1. Run Security Task Manager to check your pelmiced process
2. Run Windows Repair Tool to repair pelmiced.exe related Windows Errors
3. Run MalwareBytes to remove persistent malware
Process name: Mouse Suite (version 98 Daemon)
Pelmiced.exe is used on computers with an IBM mouse. This program enables you to assign functions to the scroll wheel on your mouse. If you do not wish to use this functionality you may safely stop and remove this program.
If you want a detailed security rating about your pelmiced.exe (and all other running background processes) read the following user opinions, and download the free trial version of Security Task Manager.
Note: Any malware can be named anything - so you should check where the files of the running processes are located on your disk. If a "non-Microsoft" .exe file is located in the C:\Windows or C:\Windows\System32 folder, then there is a high risk for a virus, spyware, trojan or worm infection! Check it out!
Average user rating of pelmiced.exe: based on 6 votes. Read also the 9 reviews.
371 users ask for this file. 3 users rated it as not dangerous. 3 users rated it as neutral. 4 users didn't rate it ("don't know").
More process information
Is pelmiced.exe spyware or a virus, trojans, adware or worm? Is there a known pelmiced.exe error?
- Discussion boards
- Search for spyware
- MalwareBytes (spyware removal)
- SpeedUpMyPC (cleans, repairs and optimizes your computer)
- Security Task Manager (understand what's running on your computer)