What is NICCONFIGSVC.exe? Is NICCONFIGSVC.exe spyware or a virus?
How to fix NICCONFIGSVC.exe related problems?
1. Run Security Task Manager to check your NICCONFIGSVC process
2. Run Windows Repair Tool to repair NICCONFIGSVC.exe related Windows Errors
3. Run MalwareBytes to remove persistent malware
Process name: Internal Network Card Power Management Service
Company: Dell (www.dell.com)
If you want a detailed security rating about your NICCONFIGSVC.exe (and all other running background processes) read the following user opinions, and download the free trial version of Security Task Manager.
Note: Any malware can be named anything - so you should check where the files of the running processes are located on your disk. If a "non-Microsoft" .exe file is located in the C:\Windows or C:\Windows\System32 folder, then there is a high risk for a virus, spyware, trojan or worm infection! Check it out!
Average user rating of NICCONFIGSVC.exe: based on 9 votes. Read also the 8 reviews.
563 users ask for this file. 8 users rated it as not dangerous. One user rated it as neutral.
More process information
Is NICCONFIGSVC.exe spyware or a virus, trojans, adware or worm? Is there a known NICCONFIGSVC.exe error?
- Discussion boards
- Search for spyware
- MalwareBytes (spyware removal)
- SpeedUpMyPC (cleans, repairs and optimizes your computer)
- Security Task Manager (understand what's running on your computer)