What is Ltmoh.exe? Is Ltmoh.exe spyware or a virus?
How to fix Ltmoh.exe related problems?
1. Run Security Task Manager to check your Ltmoh process
2. Run Windows Repair Tool to repair Ltmoh.exe related Windows Errors
3. Run MalwareBytes to remove persistent malware
Ltmoh.exe is a program installed on computers that use a modem from Agere. This program handles incoming and outgoing calls, and assists with call waiting functions. If you do not wish to use this functionality it may be safely stopped and removed.
If you want a detailed security rating about your Ltmoh.exe (and all other running background processes) read the following user opinions, and download the free trial version of Security Task Manager.
Note: Any malware can be named anything - so you should check where the files of the running processes are located on your disk. If a "non-Microsoft" .exe file is located in the C:\Windows or C:\Windows\System32 folder, then there is a high risk for a virus, spyware, trojan or worm infection! Check it out!
Average user rating of Ltmoh.exe: based on 13 votes. Read also the 12 reviews.
327 users ask for this file. 6 users rated it as not dangerous. One user rated it as not so dangerous. 4 users rated it as neutral. 2 users rated it as little bit dangerous. One user didn't rate it ("don't know").
More process information
Is Ltmoh.exe spyware or a virus, trojans, adware or worm? Is there a known Ltmoh.exe error?
- Discussion boards
- Search for spyware
- MalwareBytes (spyware removal)
- SpeedUpMyPC (cleans, repairs and optimizes your computer)
- Security Task Manager (understand what's running on your computer)