What is HControl.exe? Is HControl.exe spyware or a virus?
How to fix HControl.exe related problems?
1. Run Security Task Manager to check your HControl.exe process
2. Run Registry Booster to fix HControl.exe related errors
3. Run Spyware Doctor to remove persistent malware
Process name: HControl or HControl.exe
Product: ASUS HControl or ATK or ATK Hotkey or Windows Update or HControl.exe or OpenOffice.org
Company: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC (www.asus.com) or ATK
If you want a detailed security rating about your HControl.exe (and all other running background processes) read the following user opinions, and download the free trial version of Security Task Manager.
Note: Any malware can be named anything - so you should check where the files of the running processes are located on your disk. If a "non-Microsoft" .exe file is located in the C:\Windows or C:\Windows\System32 folder, then there is a high risk for a virus, spyware, trojan or worm infection! Check it out!
Average user rating of HControl.exe: based on 22 votes. Read also the 16 reviews.
598 users ask for this file. 10 users rated it as not dangerous. 2 users rated it as not so dangerous. 9 users rated it as neutral. 1 user rated it as dangerous. 3 users didn't rate it ("don't know").
More process information
Is HControl.exe spyware or a virus, trojans, adware or worm? Is there a known HControl.exe error?
- File.net Reference
- Discussion boards
- Search for spyware
- Spyware Doctor (spyware removal)
- Registry Booster (cleans, repairs and optimizes your Registry)
- Security Task Manager (understand what's running on your computer)