What is ehSched.exe? Is ehSched.exe spyware or a virus?
How to fix ehSched.exe related problems?
1. Run Security Task Manager to check your ehSched process
2. Run Windows Repair Tool to repair ehSched.exe related Windows Errors
3. Run MalwareBytes to remove persistent malware
Company: Microsoft (www.microsoft.com)
ehSched.exe is part of Microsoft Media Center. This program provides scheduling services to Media Center, enabling you to perform Media Center actions on certain dates and times. If you do not wish to use these features you may safely stop this program.
If you want a detailed security rating about your ehSched.exe (and all other running background processes) read the following user opinions, and download the free trial version of Security Task Manager.
Note: Any malware can be named anything - so you should check where the files of the running processes are located on your disk. If a "non-Microsoft" .exe file is located in the C:\Windows or C:\Windows\System32 folder, then there is a high risk for a virus, spyware, trojan or worm infection! Check it out!
Average user rating of ehSched.exe: based on 8 votes. Read also the 10 reviews.
293 users ask for this file. 2 users rated it as not dangerous. 6 users rated it as neutral. 3 users didn't rate it ("don't know").
More process information
Is ehSched.exe spyware or a virus, trojans, adware or worm? Is there a known ehSched.exe error?
- Discussion boards
- Search for spyware
- MalwareBytes (spyware removal)
- SpeedUpMyPC (cleans, repairs and optimizes your computer)
- Security Task Manager (understand what's running on your computer)