What is DTSRVC.exe? Is DTSRVC.exe spyware or a virus?
How to fix DTSRVC.exe related problems?
1. Run Security Task Manager to check your DTSRVC process
2. Run Windows Repair Tool to repair DTSRVC.exe related Windows Errors
3. Run MalwareBytes to remove persistent malware
Process name: Portrait Displays Display Tune Service
Company: Portrait Displays (www.portrait.com)
If you want a detailed security rating about your DTSRVC.exe (and all other running background processes) read the following user opinions, and download the free trial version of Security Task Manager.
Note: Any malware can be named anything - so you should check where the files of the running processes are located on your disk. If a "non-Microsoft" .exe file is located in the C:\Windows or C:\Windows\System32 folder, then there is a high risk for a virus, spyware, trojan or worm infection! Check it out!
Average user rating of DTSRVC.exe: based on 34 votes. Read also the 24 reviews.
1328 users ask for this file. 14 users rated it as not dangerous. 5 users rated it as not so dangerous. 12 users rated it as neutral. One user rated it as little bit dangerous. 2 users rated it as dangerous. 4 users didn't rate it ("don't know").
More process information
Is DTSRVC.exe spyware or a virus, trojans, adware or worm? Is there a known DTSRVC.exe error?
- Discussion boards
- Search for spyware
- MalwareBytes (spyware removal)
- SpeedUpMyPC (cleans, repairs and optimizes your computer)
- Security Task Manager (understand what's running on your computer)