What is Compaq Connections.exe? Is Compaq Connections.exe spyware or a virus?
How to fix Compaq Connections.exe related problems?
1. Run Security Task Manager to check your Compaq Connections process
2. Run Windows Repair Tool to repair Compaq Connections.exe related Windows Errors
3. Run MalwareBytes to remove persistent malware
Process name: HP Connections
Company: Hewlett Packard (www.hp.com)
File: Compaq Connections.exe
If you want a detailed security rating about your Compaq Connections.exe (and all other running background processes) read the following user opinions, and download the free trial version of Security Task Manager.
Note: Any malware can be named anything - so you should check where the files of the running processes are located on your disk. If a "non-Microsoft" .exe file is located in the C:\Windows or C:\Windows\System32 folder, then there is a high risk for a virus, spyware, trojan or worm infection! Check it out!
Average user rating of Compaq Connections.exe: based on 18 votes. Read also the 18 reviews.
316 users ask for this file. 3 users rated it as not dangerous. 5 users rated it as not so dangerous. 8 users rated it as neutral. One user rated it as little bit dangerous. One user rated it as dangerous. 7 users didn't rate it ("don't know").
More process information
Is Compaq Connections.exe spyware or a virus, trojans, adware or worm? Is there a known Compaq Connections.exe error?
- Discussion boards
- Search for spyware
- MalwareBytes (spyware removal)
- SpeedUpMyPC (cleans, repairs and optimizes your computer)
- Security Task Manager (understand what's running on your computer)