What is CDProxyServ.exe? Is CDProxyServ.exe spyware or a virus?
How to fix CDProxyServ.exe related problems?
1. Run Security Task Manager to check your CDProxyServ process
2. Run Windows Repair Tool to repair CDProxyServ.exe related Windows Errors
3. Run MalwareBytes to remove persistent malware
Process name: CdProxy Application
CDProxyServ.exe is installed on your computer when you want to listen to certain audio CDs from Sony BMG. This software prevents you from making illegal copies of a CD. Stopping or removing this program may prevent you from listening to your audio CD.
If you want a detailed security rating about your CDProxyServ.exe (and all other running background processes) read the following user opinions, and download the free trial version of Security Task Manager.
Note: Any malware can be named anything - so you should check where the files of the running processes are located on your disk. If a "non-Microsoft" .exe file is located in the C:\Windows or C:\Windows\System32 folder, then there is a high risk for a virus, spyware, trojan or worm infection! Check it out!
Average user rating of CDProxyServ.exe: based on 2 votes. Read also the 3 reviews.
199 users ask for this file. One user rated it as not dangerous. One user rated it as dangerous. One user didn't rate it ("don't know").
More process information
Is CDProxyServ.exe spyware or a virus, trojans, adware or worm? Is there a known CDProxyServ.exe error?
- Discussion boards
- Search for spyware
- MalwareBytes (spyware removal)
- SpeedUpMyPC (cleans, repairs and optimizes your computer)
- Security Task Manager (understand what's running on your computer)