What is Azureus.exe? Is Azureus.exe spyware or a virus?
How to fix Azureus.exe related problems?
1. Run Security Task Manager to check your Azureus.exe process
2. Run Registry Booster to fix Azureus.exe related errors
3. Run Spyware Doctor to remove persistent malware
If you want a detailed security rating about your Azureus.exe (and all other running background processes) read the following user opinions, and download the free trial version of Security Task Manager.
Note: Any malware can be named anything - so you should check where the files of the running processes are located on your disk. If a "non-Microsoft" .exe file is located in the C:\Windows or C:\Windows\System32 folder, then there is a high risk for a virus, spyware, trojan or worm infection! Check it out!
Average user rating of Azureus.exe: based on 52 votes. Read also the 35 reviews.
423 users ask for this file. 35 users rated it as not dangerous. 5 users rated it as not so dangerous. 5 users rated it as neutral. 3 users rated it as little bit dangerous. 4 users rated it as dangerous. 1 user didn't rate it ("don't know").
More process information
Is Azureus.exe spyware or a virus, trojans, adware or worm? Is there a known Azureus.exe error?
- File.net Reference
- Discussion boards
- Search for spyware
- Spyware Doctor (spyware removal)
- Registry Booster (cleans, repairs and optimizes your Registry)
- Security Task Manager (understand what's running on your computer)