What is avgrsstx.dll? Is avgrsstx.dll spyware or a virus?
How to fix avgrsstx.dll related problems?
1. Run Security Task Manager to check your avgrsstx process
2. Run Windows Repair Tool to repair avgrsstx.dll related Windows Errors
3. Run MalwareBytes to remove persistent malware
Process name: AVG Resident Shield Starter
If you want a detailed security rating about your avgrsstx.dll (and all other running background processes) read the following user opinions, and download the free trial version of Security Task Manager.
Note: Any malware can be named anything - so you should check where the files of the running processes are located on your disk. If a "non-Microsoft" .exe file is located in the C:\Windows or C:\Windows\System32 folder, then there is a high risk for a virus, spyware, trojan or worm infection! Check it out!
Average user rating of avgrsstx.dll: based on 9 votes. Read also the 7 reviews.
1392 users ask for this file. 5 users rated it as not dangerous. 3 users rated it as little bit dangerous. One user rated it as dangerous.
More process information
Is avgrsstx.dll spyware or a virus, trojans, adware or worm? Is there a known avgrsstx.dll error?
- Discussion boards
- Search for spyware
- MalwareBytes (spyware removal)
- SpeedUpMyPC (cleans, repairs and optimizes your computer)
- Security Task Manager (understand what's running on your computer)