What is asfsipc.dll? Is asfsipc.dll spyware or a virus?
How to fix asfsipc.dll related problems?
1. Run Security Task Manager to check your asfsipc process
2. Run Windows Repair Tool to repair asfsipc.dll related Windows Errors
3. Run MalwareBytes to remove persistent malware
Process name: ASFSipc Object
Company: Microsoft (www.microsoft.com)
The dynamic link library (dll) belongs to Microsoft Digital Rights Management.
If you want a detailed security rating about your asfsipc.dll (and all other running background processes) read the following user opinions, and download the free trial version of Security Task Manager.
Note: Any malware can be named anything - so you should check where the files of the running processes are located on your disk. If a "non-Microsoft" .exe file is located in the C:\Windows or C:\Windows\System32 folder, then there is a high risk for a virus, spyware, trojan or worm infection! Check it out!
Average user rating of asfsipc.dll: based on 17 votes. Read also the 10 reviews.
1918 users ask for this file. 3 users rated it as not dangerous. 4 users rated it as not so dangerous. 6 users rated it as neutral. 2 users rated it as little bit dangerous. 2 users rated it as dangerous. One user didn't rate it ("don't know").
More process information
Is asfsipc.dll spyware or a virus, trojans, adware or worm? Is there a known asfsipc.dll error?
- Discussion boards
- Search for spyware
- MalwareBytes (spyware removal)
- SpeedUpMyPC (cleans, repairs and optimizes your computer)
- Security Task Manager (understand what's running on your computer)