What is AOLDial.exe? Is AOLDial.exe spyware or a virus?
How to fix AOLDial.exe related problems?
1. Run Security Task Manager to check your AOLDial.exe process
2. Run Registry Booster to fix AOLDial.exe related errors
3. Run Spyware Doctor to remove persistent malware
Process name: AOL Connectivity Service Dialer or AOL Connectivity Service Dialler
Product: AOL Connectivity Services or AOLDial.exe or AOL Uninstaller
Company: America Online, Inc (www.aol.com) or AOL LLC
If you want a detailed security rating about your AOLDial.exe (and all other running background processes) read the following user opinions, and download the free trial version of Security Task Manager.
Note: Any malware can be named anything - so you should check where the files of the running processes are located on your disk. If a "non-Microsoft" .exe file is located in the C:\Windows or C:\Windows\System32 folder, then there is a high risk for a virus, spyware, trojan or worm infection! Check it out!
Average user rating of AOLDial.exe: based on 11 votes. Read also the 9 reviews.
452 users ask for this file. 3 users rated it as not dangerous. 2 users rated it as not so dangerous. 4 users rated it as neutral. 2 users rated it as dangerous. 2 users didn't rate it ("don't know").
More process information
Is AOLDial.exe spyware or a virus, trojans, adware or worm? Is there a known AOLDial.exe error?
- File.net Reference
- Discussion boards
- Search for spyware
- Spyware Doctor (spyware removal)
- Registry Booster (cleans, repairs and optimizes your Registry)
- Security Task Manager (understand what's running on your computer)