Svchost Process Analyzer
Svchost.exe is the most mysterious process in Windows 8/7/XP/Vista. Svchost.exe is a generic host process name for services that run from dynamic-link libraries (DLLs). The authentic svchost.exe file is located in
The free Svchost Process Analyzer lists all svchost instances and checks the services they contain. This makes it easy to uncover Svchost worms like the infamous Conficker worm.
Svchost Process Analyzer is a 100% freeware program from www.neuber.com. There is absolutely no installation required. Simply download and run the software.
Read also the svchost.exe user comments.
How to fix Svchost.exe related problems?
1. Run Security Task Manager to check your Svchost process
2. Run Windows Repair Tool to fix Svchost related problems
3. Run Anti-Malware to remove persistent viruses
- 100% freeware
- doesn't require runtimes
- doesn't require installation
- doesn't write to the registry
- doesn't modify files outside of its own directories
- isn't adware
- Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 2003, 2008 (32/64 Bit)
- 528 KB free disk space